Betgenius requires a .NET Software Developer to join its development team located at its head office in central London.
Betgenius is the leading provider of sophisticated data-driven software to the global sports betting and lottery sectors. Developed in and managed from our offices in London and Tallinn, our products enable bookmakers and lottery operators to increase revenues by improving the efficiency and usability of their existing sportsbooks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of requirements from internal and external customers
- Design and development of new software products and components
- Investigation and resolution of defects reported by internal and external customers
Required Skills / Attributes
You will possess the following:
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET
- Expertise in applying Object-Oriented Analysis and Design techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to detail, able to multi-task, and demonstrate excellent initiative.
Desirable Skills / Attributes
- TDD/BDD and supporting technologies (NUnit, Rhino Mocks, SpecFlow)
- Messaging and communication technologies (RabbitMQ , NancyFX, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, MSMQ)
- Working knowledge of SQL (SQL Server)
- NoSQL (EventStore, MongoDB, Redis)
- Continuous integration (Psake, Msbuild, Jenkins)
- Experience of working with highly transactional services
- Other languages and technologies: Powershell, F#, Castle Windsor, log4net
- An exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a focused, agile team
- A fun, relaxed and stimulating working environment in central London
- A competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience
- A generous annual allocated training budget
- Private health and life insurance.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.